Aila has lots of other superpowers, chief among them a loving nature, and extreme enthusiasm for life. We met Aila through our friends at Gremlin - The Mr Mo Project.
Because of them, she got the lifesaving surgery she needed after giving birth to 15 puppies. (Yes...you read that right. 15!!) Now, she’s more than ready to move into the best part of her life—the part where she’s a cherished member of a forever family.
A bit more about Aila:
• Her name is pronounced “Eye-la”. It means “from a strong place” and it fits her well.
• She is only about 1.5 years old, so she’s a teenager who still has a lot of puppy energy at times.
• She’s looking for a family who enjoys snuggling with lap dogs, long walks, and sharing the couch (and their ice cream).
• She is crate trained.
- She walks well on a leash (usually). She tries to play with squirrels so sometimes she forgets her leash manners—remember, she’s a teenager!
- She knows her basic commands but would love a family who would be patient with her as she refines these skills.
- She loves shredding stuffed toys and chewing her bones.
- She enjoys the company of other dogs. (We hold several meetings with potential canine siblings to make sure its a good match for everyone involved.)
- She L O V E S being with her humans! Although she doesn’t live with kids, she has been great when meeting them. A home with respectful kids is a definite possibility!